sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Ebooks for reading- Oxford Owl

Hello everyone!!

Last day we were in the computer room looking at some ebooks for reading.

Here you have the different steps you have to follow to choose one:



2- Click in: "My class login"
3- In "My class name" you have to write: reading2ofmay
4- In "My class password" you have to write: cuartodosdemayo




5- Click in: "My bookshelf"



Once you are there, you have to choose the age and the theme of the book you want to read.
I recommend you to start in 5-6 or 6-7.
If you think it is very easy or difficult, you can change it.


Remember you have to choose one book for next week.

Enjoy looking it up!! =)



Para los niños que no puedan tener acceso a internet y leer los libros, se les proporcionará, como ya se dijo en la reunión, un libro de la biblioteca de aula.

En el paso 5, los padres podéis acceder a más recursos para que trabajen los niños pinchando en "Parents".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario